"Catisse" Washi Tape for Decorating
- Washi tape for decorating and handicrafts
- Design inspired by the French painter and graphic artist Henri Matisse
- Dimensions of the tape: 1.5 x 1 cm
- Biodegradable and recyclable
- Decorative adhesive tape for cat and art lovers
- Versatile use: for example, for gift wrapping, scrapbooks, greeting cards and package embellishment or as a splash of color for framed pictures
An original design by Niaski, inspired by Henri Matisse (1869-1975). Henri Matisse was a revolutionary and influential artist of the early 20th century, best known for the expressive colors and shapes of his Fauvist style.
Henri Catisse - or Henri Matisse, as normal people call him - ranks with Pablo Picatso (sorry) among the most important artists of the classical modern era. He is one of the pioneers and main representatives of Fauvism, which wanted to break away from Impressionism at the beginning of the 20th century. Bright colors and the representation of space were particularly important to Fauvism.
On Niaski's Instagram channel, a user wrote about the washi tape: "I don’t know exactly what for, but I need these so much!" We think that sums it up pretty well.
The washi tape is super decorative and stands out wherever a little splash of color does the rest to complete the look.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2022 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, fixed with a black document clip
- Printed on high quality and very strong paper, so you can lean the pages against the wall for example
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and aging-resistant
- Format: A5 (14,8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel due to high volume
- Super practical: When the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat picture and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Still looking for a Christmas gift? Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing: The calendar does not just end up in the trash can later. The designs can simply be cut off and used as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard for even more joy.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations with scraped cardboard. This involves scratching away the top layer of a coated cardboard. She then scanned them in and reworked them on the computer.