Stamp "Cat with package"
- Purr-fect for birthday cards: cute stamp with a cat sitting in a gift
- For decorating cards, artwork, scrapbooks and more!
- Extremely long-lasting life
- High-quality processed from natural rubber
- Fine, detailed impression
- Motif size: 4 x 4 cm
- Motive print on the stamp shows the original size and the exact position.
- Suitable for paper and fabric printing
- Clean with water and dry immediately
With this beautiful cat stamp you can let your imagination run wild! Give your artwork that extra touch of cuteness. The high-quality manufactured stamps from Heindesign are produced from red rubber. This natural rubber guarantees a fine, detailed impression and an extremely long life of the stamp. The stamp design is pressed (vulcanized) into the rubber using heat and pressure. The stamp rubber is glued to a handle with a cushioning layer so it always lies well in your hand. The handle is made of a lacquered beech wood block. The motif shows the original size. When mounting the stamp, the rubber is aligned so that the rubber sticks exactly under the image on the block. This way you can always stamp straight and precisely. You can clean the stamps simply with water. Afterwards you should dry them quickly. The Heindesign stamps are suitable for paper and for fabric printing.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2024 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, secured with a black document clip
- Printed on high-quality and very strong paper
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and age-resistant
- Format: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel thanks to a high volume
- Particularly handy: Once the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat motif and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing is that the calendar doesn't just end up in the bin later. The motifs can simply be cut off and become even more fun as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations using scrapboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of coated cardboard. She then scanned them and edited them on the computer.