Giclee Art Print "Watering Can Cats", Signed
- High quality giclee print of a watercolor illustration
- Made with special pigment inks for the finest quality and brilliant colors
- Looks like freshly painted.
- Format: 14 x 14 cm
- 350g Hahnemühle watercolor paper (Museum Etching)
- Signed and dated by the artist
Shhh! These black kittens are a little shy and observe the situation from a safe distance. Occasionally, the small, round eyes disappear briefly in the watering can. Then you can only see the flowers shake. But at some point even the curiosity of the shyest cat kicks in.
With this fine art print you get cat art par excellence. The very popular Hahnemühle Museum Etching Fine Art Paper is specially designed for art prints. The colors shine in breathtaking intensity that creates the impression you are holding the freshly painted original in your hand.
This authentic impression emerges due to special giclee process in which tiny, fine and lightfast ink droplets are sprayed onto the paper.
This cute cat print definitely belongs on a living room wall of every cat lover. The German artist Kieferngrün personally signed and dated each art print.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.