Art Print "Sea Cat" (Claude Meownet), A4
- Colorful art print as a tribute to Claude Monet
- Printed on Accent Calisto textured paper from the UK brand G.F Smith
- Style: Impressionism
- Size: 21 x 29.7 cm (A4)
- A perfect gift that all cat lovers will love for sure
Did you know. In reference to Claude Monet's painting Impression - Sunrise, the term impressionnisme was initially used disparagingly in France. However, in 1874, a group of young painters decided to adopt Impressionism as a fighting term against the established art world of the Salon de Paris and turn it into something positive. One can say they succeeded. Impressionism is probably the most popular art movement today. And Claude Monet's painting was the eponym.
Monet's world-famous water lily paintings are a symbol of this art movement. No one could express the perception of nature as consistently and atmospherically as he did. How to enhance the colorful snapshots of these bygone times, you ask? The only way is with cats. British artist Niaski shows how Claude Meownet would have painted Water Lilies, 1914-1917.
This high-quality art print (A4) is signed by Niaski and printed with a white border on textured Accent Calisto paper by British brand G.F Smith. It is the perfect gift for cat lovers - you really can't go wrong here.
The picture frame is for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2022 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, fixed with a black document clip
- Printed on high quality and very strong paper, so you can lean the pages against the wall for example
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and aging-resistant
- Format: A5 (14,8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel due to high volume
- Super practical: When the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat picture and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Still looking for a Christmas gift? Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing: The calendar does not just end up in the trash can later. The designs can simply be cut off and used as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard for even more joy.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations with scraped cardboard. This involves scratching away the top layer of a coated cardboard. She then scanned them in and reworked them on the computer.