Art Print "Sea Cat" (Claude Meownet), A4
- Colorful art print as a tribute to Claude Monet
- Printed on Accent Calisto textured paper from the UK brand G.F Smith
- Style: Impressionism
- Size: 21 x 29.7 cm (A4)
- A perfect gift that all cat lovers will love for sure
Did you know. In reference to Claude Monet's painting Impression - Sunrise, the term impressionnisme was initially used disparagingly in France. However, in 1874, a group of young painters decided to adopt Impressionism as a fighting term against the established art world of the Salon de Paris and turn it into something positive. One can say they succeeded. Impressionism is probably the most popular art movement today. And Claude Monet's painting was the eponym.
Monet's world-famous water lily paintings are a symbol of this art movement. No one could express the perception of nature as consistently and atmospherically as he did. How to enhance the colorful snapshots of these bygone times, you ask? The only way is with cats. British artist Niaski shows how Claude Meownet would have painted Water Lilies, 1914-1917.
This high-quality art print (A4) is signed by Niaski and printed with a white border on textured Accent Calisto paper by British brand G.F Smith. It is the perfect gift for cat lovers - you really can't go wrong here.
The picture frame is for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.