Art Print "The Cat Lady" (Henri Meowtisse), A4
- Colorful art print after Henri Matisse (à la cat)
- Printed on Accent Calisto textured paper from the UK brand G.F Smith
- Style: Fauvism
- Dimensions: 21 x 29.7 cm (A4)
- Purrfect gift for crazy cat ladies / gentlemen and everyone who wants to become one
Henri Meowtisse - or Henri Matisse, as normal people call him - ranks with Pablo Picatso (sorry) among the most important artists of the classical modern era. He is one of the pioneers and main representatives of Fauvism, which wanted to break away from Impressionism at the beginning of the 20th century. Bright colors and the representation of space were particularly important to Fauvism.
The British artist Niaski painted a picture of a cat lady in the style of Henri Matisse, as he actually could have painted it himself. After all, he was actually a great cat lover. So he not only painted the cat with the red fish, but has also been photographed with numerous kittens.
The high-quality art print (A4) is signed by Niaski and printed with a white border on textured Accent Calisto paper of the British brand G.F Smith. It is the purrfect gift for Crazy Cat ladies and gentlemen for whom one cat is not enough. In other words, for everyone.
The picture frame is for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.