Art Print "The Cat Lady" (Henri Meowtisse), A4
- Colorful art print after Henri Matisse (à la cat)
- Printed on Accent Calisto textured paper from the UK brand G.F Smith
- Style: Fauvism
- Dimensions: 21 x 29.7 cm (A4)
- Purrfect gift for crazy cat ladies / gentlemen and everyone who wants to become one
Henri Meowtisse - or Henri Matisse, as normal people call him - ranks with Pablo Picatso (sorry) among the most important artists of the classical modern era. He is one of the pioneers and main representatives of Fauvism, which wanted to break away from Impressionism at the beginning of the 20th century. Bright colors and the representation of space were particularly important to Fauvism.
The British artist Niaski painted a picture of a cat lady in the style of Henri Matisse, as he actually could have painted it himself. After all, he was actually a great cat lover. So he not only painted the cat with the red fish, but has also been photographed with numerous kittens.
The high-quality art print (A4) is signed by Niaski and printed with a white border on textured Accent Calisto paper of the British brand G.F Smith. It is the purrfect gift for Crazy Cat ladies and gentlemen for whom one cat is not enough. In other words, for everyone.
The picture frame is for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2024 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, secured with a black document clip
- Printed on high-quality and very strong paper
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and age-resistant
- Format: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel thanks to a high volume
- Particularly handy: Once the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat motif and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing is that the calendar doesn't just end up in the bin later. The motifs can simply be cut off and become even more fun as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations using scrapboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of coated cardboard. She then scanned them and edited them on the computer.