Art Print "The Cat Lady" (Henri Meowtisse), A4
- Colorful art print after Henri Matisse (à la cat)
- Printed on Accent Calisto textured paper from the UK brand G.F Smith
- Style: Fauvism
- Dimensions: 21 x 29.7 cm (A4)
- Purrfect gift for crazy cat ladies / gentlemen and everyone who wants to become one
Henri Meowtisse - or Henri Matisse, as normal people call him - ranks with Pablo Picatso (sorry) among the most important artists of the classical modern era. He is one of the pioneers and main representatives of Fauvism, which wanted to break away from Impressionism at the beginning of the 20th century. Bright colors and the representation of space were particularly important to Fauvism.
The British artist Niaski painted a picture of a cat lady in the style of Henri Matisse, as he actually could have painted it himself. After all, he was actually a great cat lover. So he not only painted the cat with the red fish, but has also been photographed with numerous kittens.
The high-quality art print (A4) is signed by Niaski and printed with a white border on textured Accent Calisto paper of the British brand G.F Smith. It is the purrfect gift for Crazy Cat ladies and gentlemen for whom one cat is not enough. In other words, for everyone.
The picture frame is for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2022 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, fixed with a black document clip
- Printed on high quality and very strong paper, so you can lean the pages against the wall for example
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and aging-resistant
- Format: A5 (14,8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel due to high volume
- Super practical: When the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat picture and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Still looking for a Christmas gift? Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing: The calendar does not just end up in the trash can later. The designs can simply be cut off and used as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard for even more joy.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations with scraped cardboard. This involves scratching away the top layer of a coated cardboard. She then scanned them in and reworked them on the computer.