Illustrated Postcard "Cat on the Wall" on Natural Paper, 14.8 x 14.8 cm
- Square format postcard illustrated in pastel shades
- Dimensions: 14.8 x 14.8 cm
- Printed in Germany on 350g / m² warm white natural paper
- Back side with lines for address and postage stamp placeholder
- A real eye-catcher for the home
- Artful greeting card for every cat lover
Enjoying the sunrays and a cool breeze in pleasantly warm weather - that's what we're probably all feverishly looking forward to. Sleepy Cleo on the wall gives you a taste and shows you how it's done. Very important: You're really only allowed to lie around and do nothing else. Nowadays that's easier said than done. So give yourself a real break - first of all with this card.
Katja Rub created the original illustration using scraped cardboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of a coated cardboard. She then scanned it and colored it on the computer. The square postcard (14.8 x 14.8 cm) was printed in Germany on 350g/m² warm white uncoated paper.
It is ideal for all cat lovers who cannot wait to relax on warm summer days. The colored card is, in a fancy frame, a real eye-catcher for your home.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2022 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, fixed with a black document clip
- Printed on high quality and very strong paper, so you can lean the pages against the wall for example
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and aging-resistant
- Format: A5 (14,8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel due to high volume
- Super practical: When the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat picture and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Still looking for a Christmas gift? Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing: The calendar does not just end up in the trash can later. The designs can simply be cut off and used as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard for even more joy.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations with scraped cardboard. This involves scratching away the top layer of a coated cardboard. She then scanned them in and reworked them on the computer.