Illustrated Postcard "Cat at the Window" on Natural Paper, 14.8 x 14.8 cm
- Illustrated postcard in the square format of 14.8 x 14.8 cm
- Printed in Germany on 350g / m² warm white natural paper
- Back side with lines for address and postage stamp placeholder
- Beautiful wall decor that adapts to any style of living
- Artful greeting card for every cat lover
Who hasn't experienced it: You're sitting relaxed on the couch and your gaze wanders in the direction of the door. There, motionless, a staring fluffy head sticks out from behind the door frame and you are scared half to death. Cats are incredibly good observers in the truest sense of the word and they have a lot of patience when they are curious. Like Katja Rub's "Cat at the Window," who is probably just shamelessly watching the neighbor across the street taking a shower.
Katja Rub created the original illustration using scraped cardboard. This involves scratching away the top layer of a coated cardboard. She then scanned it and reworked it on the computer. The square postcard (14.8 x 14.8 cm) was printed in Germany on 350g/m² warm white uncoated paper.
It is ideal for all curious cat lovers who like to observe what is going on in the street. The black and white card is a real eye-catcher in a fancy frame on any wall.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2024 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, secured with a black document clip
- Printed on high-quality and very strong paper
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and age-resistant
- Format: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel thanks to a high volume
- Particularly handy: Once the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat motif and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing is that the calendar doesn't just end up in the bin later. The motifs can simply be cut off and become even more fun as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations using scrapboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of coated cardboard. She then scanned them and edited them on the computer.