Illustrated Poster "Cat on the Wall" (A4), Art Print on Fine Paper
- Art print illustrated in pastel shades
- Dimensions: 21 x 29.7 cm (A4)
- Printed in Germany on 300g / m² cream-colored fine paper
- High-quality natural paper: FSC-certified, uncoated and strong
- A real eye-catcher in your own four walls
Enjoying the sunrays and a cool breeze in pleasantly warm weather - that's what we're probably all feverishly looking forward to. Sleepy Cleo on the wall gives you a taste and shows you how it's done. Very important: You're really only allowed to lie around and do nothing else. Nowadays that's easier said than done. So give yourself a real break - first of all with this poster.
Katja Rub created the original illustration on black scratchboard cardstock. This involves scratching away the top layer of a coated cardboard. She then scanned it and colored it on the computer. The A4 poster (21 x 29.7 cm) was printed in Germany on 300g/m² high-quality, FSC-certified, uncoated and strong natural paper.
The art print is ideal for all those who cannot wait to just let it all hang out on warm summer days. In your own four walls, the colored poster is a real eye-catcher.
The picture frame is for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2024 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, secured with a black document clip
- Printed on high-quality and very strong paper
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and age-resistant
- Format: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel thanks to a high volume
- Particularly handy: Once the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat motif and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing is that the calendar doesn't just end up in the bin later. The motifs can simply be cut off and become even more fun as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations using scrapboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of coated cardboard. She then scanned them and edited them on the computer.