Enamel Pin "Yayoi Catsama" with a Golden Finish
- Colorful pin made of enamel with a golden finish
- Pin in the style of Yayoi Kusama
- Size: 2.5 cm
- Artful accessory for shirts, coats, bags, ...
- Purrfect gift for cat and art lovers
Yayoi Kusama's childhood and youth were characterized by strictness and authority. Constant pressure, rejection and alienation led to hallucinations that expressed themselves in dot and net patterns. Later, these hallucinations became the hallmark of her art. The patterns can be found everywhere in her paintings, collages, sculptures and environmental installations. In the meantime, Kusama has become one of the most important Japanese artists of the postwar period. Niaski has also used the so-called Polka Dots in her pin "Yayoi Catsama".
Whether for a shirt, coat or bag - the pin is a colorful addition and the purrfect gift for cat and art lovers. The pin is 2.5 cm in size and made of enamel with a golden finish. The stud is made of rubber.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.