Enamel Pin "Rothkat"
- Colorful pin made of enamel with golden finish
- Inspired by the American painter Mark Rothko
- Style: Abstract Expressionism
- Dimensions: 2 x 2,5 cm
- Incl. illustrated backing card
- Fun and easy way to learn about our most famous artists
- Artful accessory for shirt, coat, bag and the like
- Purr-fect gift for cat and art lovers
- For all ages
Mark Rothko was an American painter of Russian-Jewish descent. Although Rothko himself refused to affiliate himself with any art movement, he is generally referred to as an abstract expressionist. He is also considered a pioneer of color field painting. Niaski expressed this beautifully in her Rothkat pin.
Whether to your shirt, coat or bag – the pin is a colorful addition and the purr-fect gift for cat and art lovers. The pin's size is 2x 2.5 cm and it's made of enamel with golden finish. The stud is made of rubber.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Cake?!?! This cat will be the first coming with a fork.
- Cute cat card with bright colors and razor-sharp motifs
- Available only here!
- Every single greeting card is made by hand by us.
- Format: 14.5 x 10 cm (folded)
- Printed on light and thick 300gsm fine art paper
- Acid-free paper made from 100% cotton fibers
- Smooth and matte surface - easy to write on with a ballpoint pen or fountain pen
- Including a brown envelope
- Please choose whether you would like to order one or more individual cards, a set of 5 or 10.
- Save 10% with the set of 5 and 20% with the set of 10!
You don't want to give the birthday person another boring happy birthday card? Send your congratulations with this extraordinary funny greeting card - and invite yourself to coffee and cake at the same time!
This beautiful greeting card shines in rich colors and was printed on high-quality 300 g/m² fine art paper. The matte surface feels pleasantly velvety smooth. Every single greeting card is made by hand by us and can only be bought here from us.