Enamel Pin "Paw Klee"
- Colorful pin made of enamel with golden finish
- Inspired by the German painter and graphic artist Paul Klee
- Style: Cubism/Surrealism
- Dimensions: 3 x 2 cm
- Includes illustrated backing card
- Fun and easy way to learn about our most famous artists
- Artful accessory for shirt, coat, bag and co.
- Purr-fect gift for cat and art lovers
- For all ages
The graphic artist and painter Paul Klee (1879-1940) left behind a very diverse body of work. His highly individual style was influenced by art movements such as Expressionism, Cubism and Surrealism. As a result, he is one of the most important visual artists of 20th century Classical Modernism. Niaski has beautifully combined Paul Klee's style and versatility in her Paw Klee pin.
Whether to your shirt, coat or bag – the pin is a colorful addition and the purr-fect gift for cat and art lovers. The pin's size is 3 x 2 cm and it's made of enamel with golden finish. The stud is made of rubber.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
Do you know a cat-crazy person who would love our store? Then let him choose and make him happy with a voucher – for a birthday, Christmas or just as a little surprise. You can't do anything wrong with it!
We will send your voucher within 24 hours to the e-mail address you provided.
Little tip: Order a postcard add the voucher code under your concatulations!