Enamel Pin "Pablo Picatso" with a White Finish
- Unique enamel pin with a white finish
- Pablo Picasso as Pablo Picatso
- Style: Cubism
- Size: 2.5 cm
- Artful accessory for a shirt, coat, bag, ...
- Purrfect gift for cat and art lovers
We probably all know the white dove on the poster that Pablo Picasso designed for the Paris World Peace Congress in 1949. To this day, it remains a symbol of peace around the world. But what would the co-founder of Cubism have looked like if he had drawn himself as a cat? This existential question for cat lovers remained unanswered throughout his life. It was to take 47 years before the British artist Niaski found an answer to this question. In painting, 'searching' means nothing, in my opinion. What matters is finding, Picasso once said.
The pin is a fancy addition to a shirt, coat or bag and the purrfect gift for cat and art lovers. At the same time you learn something about one of our most important painters. The pin is 2.5 cm in size and made of enamel with a white finish. The stud is made of rubber.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.