Enamel Pin "Meowhaus" with a Silver Finish
- Pin made of enamel with a silver finish in Bauhaus style
- Ingenious cat adaptation of the Bauhaus logo
- Size: 3 cm
- Stylish accessory for a shirt, coat, bag, ...
- Purrfect gift for cat and art lovers
Parallel to the Weimar Republic, there was an educational institution for architecture, art and design that was more influential than any other: the (State) Bauhaus. What was new about the art school was that it brought together art and craft in a modern way. To this day, Bauhaus continues to make its way into our lives.
So it's no wonder that British artist Niaski wants to create a small monument to the Meowhaus, er Bauhaus. The pin is a terrific feline adaptation of the Bauhaus logo, which Oskar Schlemmer designed in 1922.
Whether with a shirt, coat or bag - the pin is a stylish addition and the purrfect gift for cat and art lovers. At the same time you have learned something about the probably most influential art school of the 20th century. The pin is 2.5 cm in size and made of enamel with a silver finish on the back. The stud is made of rubber.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.