Enamel Pin "Henry Meowre"
- High quality pin made of enamel with silver finish
- Inspired by the English sculptor Henry Moore
- Timeless design
- Size: 2,5 cm
- Incl. matching backing card
- Fun and easy way to learn about our most famous artists
- Artful accessory for shirt, coat, bag and the like
- Purr-fect gift for cat and art lovers
- For all ages
Sculptor Henry Moore (1898-1986) is best known for his semi-abstract monumental bronze sculptures, which can be found as public artworks around the world. The motif of the pin is based on Henry Moore's Reclining Figure from 1951.
Whether to your shirt, coat or bag – the pin is a wonderful addition and the purr-fect gift for cat and art lovers. The pin's size is 2.5 cm and it's made of enamel with silver finish. The stud is made of rubber.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2024 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, secured with a black document clip
- Printed on high-quality and very strong paper
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and age-resistant
- Format: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel thanks to a high volume
- Particularly handy: Once the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat motif and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing is that the calendar doesn't just end up in the bin later. The motifs can simply be cut off and become even more fun as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations using scrapboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of coated cardboard. She then scanned them and edited them on the computer.