- Stylish pin made of enamel with gold nickel finish
- Inspired by the French painter and graphic artist Henri Matisse
- Style: Fauvism
- Size: 2,5 cm
- Includes illustrated backing card
- Fun and easy way to learn about our most famous artists
- Artful accessory for shirt, coat, bag and co.
- Purr-fect gift for cat and art lovers
- For all ages
An original design by Niaski, inspired by Henri Matisse (1869-1975). Henri Matisse was a revolutionary and influential artist of the early 20th century, best known for the expressive colors and shapes of his Fauvist style.
Henri Catisse - or Henri Matisse, as normal people call him - ranks with Pablo Picatso (sorry) among the most important artists of the classical modern era. He is one of the pioneers and main representatives of Fauvism, which wanted to break away from Impressionism at the beginning of the 20th century. Bright colors and the representation of space were particularly important to Fauvism.
Whether to your shirt, coat or bag – the pin is a colorful addition and the purr-fect gift for cat and art lovers. The pin's size is 2.5 cm and it's made of enamel with golden nickel finish. The stud is made of rubber.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.