Enamel Pin "Frida Catlo" with a Silver Finish
- Colorful pin made of enamel with a silver finish
- Frida Kahlo as Frida Catlo
- Size: 2.5 cm
- Artful accessory for shirt, coat, bag, ...
- Purrfect gift for cat and art lovers
Have you ever wondered what Frida Kahlo would have looked like as a cat? Neither have we. British artist Niaski has found an answer anyway: Frida Catlo is now available as a pin!
Frida Kahlo was a Mexican painter and is still a feminist icon today. The pin is modeled after one of her many self-portraits - usually with flowers.
Whether you wear it with your shirt, coat or bag - the pin is a colorful addition and the perfect gift for cat and art lovers. At the same time you have learned something about one of our most important painters. The pin is 2.5 cm in size and made of enamel with a silver finish on the back. The stud is made of rubber.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2022 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, fixed with a black document clip
- Printed on high quality and very strong paper, so you can lean the pages against the wall for example
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and aging-resistant
- Format: A5 (14,8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel due to high volume
- Super practical: When the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat picture and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Still looking for a Christmas gift? Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing: The calendar does not just end up in the trash can later. The designs can simply be cut off and used as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard for even more joy.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations with scraped cardboard. This involves scratching away the top layer of a coated cardboard. She then scanned them in and reworked them on the computer.