- Colorful pin made of enamel with silver finish
- Inspired by the pioneering German electropop band Kraftwerk
- Size: 4 cm
- Incl. illustrated backing card
- Fun and easy way to learn about one of the world's most influential bands
- Artful accessory for shirt, coat, bag and the like
- Purr-fect gift for cat and music lovers
- For all ages – and a must-have for every Kraftwerk fan
Kraftwerk is a German band that was founded in 1970 in Düsseldorf. They are considered innovators and pioneers of electronic music and were among the first successful acts to popularize the genre. The band members consider themselves as an interface between man and machine. Kraftwerk is sometimes seen internationally as the most influential music group of all time. If you listen very closely, some of the synthesizer's electro bars could just be Meow Meow Meows.
Whether to your shirt, coat or bag – the pin is a fantastic addition and the purr-fect gift for cat and music lovers. The pin's size is 4 cm and it's made of enamel with silver finish. The stud is made of rubber. In typical Kraftwerk red, the motif is based on well-known photographs of the Kraftwerk members, in which they stand behind each other in red shirts, offset from each other.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.