Enamel Pin "Black & White Cat"
- Lovely pin made of radiant soft enamel
- Made in Great Britain
- Design by artist Betty Turbo
- Size: 3,3 x 3 cm
- Small black rubber clasp
- Stylish accessory for shirt, coat, bag and other stuff
- Purr-fect gift for cat lovers
This friendly kitty certainly can't hurt a fly - or mouse. She is the cuddly and playful type. She uses her claws - at most - to find a foothold in the carpet when she has to puke.
Whether to your shirt, coat or backpack – the embossed pin from the British artist Punky Pins is a colorful addition and the purr-fect gift for cat lovers. The pin is made of high quality soft enamel, where fused glass is poured into a wire mold. The clasp is made of rubber.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2024 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, secured with a black document clip
- Printed on high-quality and very strong paper
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and age-resistant
- Format: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel thanks to a high volume
- Particularly handy: Once the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat motif and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing is that the calendar doesn't just end up in the bin later. The motifs can simply be cut off and become even more fun as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations using scrapboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of coated cardboard. She then scanned them and edited them on the computer.