Enamel Pin "Jean-Michel Basquicat" with Gold and Black Finish
- Enamel pin with gold and black finish
- In the style of the American artist Jean-Michel Basquiat
- Size: 2.5 cm
- Artful accessory for a shirt, coat, bag, ...
- Purrfect gift for cat and art lovers
He was the first African-American artist to make his mark in an art world dominated by white people, and yet he is little known outside this art world: Jean-Michel Basquiat was a U.S. artist and painter who sadly died far too young. Niaski's "Basqui(c)at" is a tribute to him - with a crown, of course, which appears in many of his works.
The Baquicat's facial expression is not only modeled on Basquiat's style, it takes on wonderful new meanings in new contexts. My personal interpretation: it reflects how your cat thinks you look after he throws your vase off the table - a little crazy, a little happy, a little unsure of how you're reacting, but also quite proud. What do you see in that expression?
Whether you wear it with your shirt, coat or bag, this pin is a unique addition and the perfect icebreaker for small talk. The pin is 2.5 cm in size and made of enamel with a gold and black finish. The stud is made of rubber.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.