Enamel Pin "Jean-Michel Basquicat" with Gold and Black Finish
- Enamel pin with gold and black finish
- In the style of the American artist Jean-Michel Basquiat
- Size: 2.5 cm
- Artful accessory for a shirt, coat, bag, ...
- Purrfect gift for cat and art lovers
He was the first African-American artist to make his mark in an art world dominated by white people, and yet he is little known outside this art world: Jean-Michel Basquiat was a U.S. artist and painter who sadly died far too young. Niaski's "Basqui(c)at" is a tribute to him - with a crown, of course, which appears in many of his works.
The Baquicat's facial expression is not only modeled on Basquiat's style, it takes on wonderful new meanings in new contexts. My personal interpretation: it reflects how your cat thinks you look after he throws your vase off the table - a little crazy, a little happy, a little unsure of how you're reacting, but also quite proud. What do you see in that expression?
Whether you wear it with your shirt, coat or bag, this pin is a unique addition and the perfect icebreaker for small talk. The pin is 2.5 cm in size and made of enamel with a gold and black finish. The stud is made of rubber.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
Do you know a cat-crazy person who would love our store? Then let him choose and make him happy with a voucher – for a birthday, Christmas or just as a little surprise. You can't do anything wrong with it!
We will send your voucher within 24 hours to the e-mail address you provided.
Little tip: Order a postcard add the voucher code under your concatulations!