Art Print "Vincat's Poppies", A4
- A sea of poppies: and a cat on a discovery tour high-quality and colorful art print not only for art connoisseurs
- A tribute to Vincent van Gogh
- Style: Post-Impressionism
- Printed on textured Accent Calisto paper of the British brand G.F Smith
- Dimensions: 21 x 29.7 cm (A4)
- A perfect gift that all cat lovers will love for sure
The impoverished Vincent van Gogh wanted to fulfill a dream in Arles: a Studio of the South where artists would live and work together. But no one wanted to help him. Only Paul Gauguin agreed after long hesitation. Van Gogh's brother Theo paid Gauguin's travel expenses and a monthly allowance. Vincent felt deeply in Theo's debt. At the same time, he wanted to impress Gauguin. Therefore, in a short time, like a madman, he painted numerous pictures, including the famous sunflower paintings. Before Gauguin's arrival, van Gogh is said to have been very exhausted. None of it helped: he and Gauguin had numerous conflicts - one of which ended with van Gogh losing an ear. Exactly how this happened has not been clarified with certainty to this day.
This little anecdote shows very well the tragedy in van Gogh's life. Luck was never on his side, but he also stood in his own way. This high quality A4 art print on textured paper of the brand G.F. Smith honores his lifework.
The colorful art print is ideal for all art and cat enthusiasts who want to upgrade their living room or bedroom wall.
This high-quality art print (A4) is signed by Niaski and printed with a white border on textured Accent Calisto paper by British brand G.F Smith. It is the perfect gift for cat lovers - you really can't go wrong here.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2024 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, secured with a black document clip
- Printed on high-quality and very strong paper
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and age-resistant
- Format: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel thanks to a high volume
- Particularly handy: Once the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat motif and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing is that the calendar doesn't just end up in the bin later. The motifs can simply be cut off and become even more fun as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations using scrapboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of coated cardboard. She then scanned them and edited them on the computer.