- A sea of poppies: and a cat on a discovery tour high-quality and colorful art print not only for art connoisseurs
- A tribute to Vincent van Gogh
- Style: Post-Impressionism
- Printed on textured Accent Calisto paper of the British brand G.F Smith
- Dimensions: 21 x 29.7 cm (A4)
- A perfect gift that all cat lovers will love for sure
The impoverished Vincent van Gogh wanted to fulfill a dream in Arles: a Studio of the South where artists would live and work together. But no one wanted to help him. Only Paul Gauguin agreed after long hesitation. Van Gogh's brother Theo paid Gauguin's travel expenses and a monthly allowance. Vincent felt deeply in Theo's debt. At the same time, he wanted to impress Gauguin. Therefore, in a short time, like a madman, he painted numerous pictures, including the famous sunflower paintings. Before Gauguin's arrival, van Gogh is said to have been very exhausted. None of it helped: he and Gauguin had numerous conflicts - one of which ended with van Gogh losing an ear. Exactly how this happened has not been clarified with certainty to this day.
This little anecdote shows very well the tragedy in van Gogh's life. Luck was never on his side, but he also stood in his own way. This high quality A4 art print on textured paper of the brand G.F. Smith honores his lifework.
The colorful art print is ideal for all art and cat enthusiasts who want to upgrade their living room or bedroom wall.
This high-quality art print (A4) is signed by Niaski and printed with a white border on textured Accent Calisto paper by British brand G.F Smith. It is the perfect gift for cat lovers - you really can't go wrong here.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.