Art Print "Ofelinea Cat", A4
- Does your cat always appear at the most untimely moments? Then this art print is just right for you!
- Melancholic beautiful scene of Ophelia - photobombed by a black cat
- Printed on textured Accent Calisto paper by British brand G.F Smith
- Hand-signed by the British artist Nia Gould (Niaski)
- Dimensions: 21 x 29.7 cm (A4)
- A perfect gift that all cat lovers will love for sure
Cats have a knack for popping up at the most untimely moment imaginable - like this cat photobombing the melancholy scene of Ophelia, Hamlet's lover, playfully poking her eye. The British artist Niaski therefore calls this art print Ofelinea.
This high-quality art print (A4) is signed by Niaski and printed with a white border on textured Accent Calisto paper by British brand G.F Smith. It is the perfect gift for cat lovers - you really can't go wrong here.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2024 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, secured with a black document clip
- Printed on high-quality and very strong paper
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and age-resistant
- Format: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel thanks to a high volume
- Particularly handy: Once the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat motif and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing is that the calendar doesn't just end up in the bin later. The motifs can simply be cut off and become even more fun as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations using scrapboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of coated cardboard. She then scanned them and edited them on the computer.