Art Print "Catisse and the Goldfish", A4
- Colorful art print inspired by the work of Henri Matisse
- Funny interpretation of his artwork Cat with Red Fish
- Art style: Fauvism
- Printed on textured Accent Calisto paper of the British brand G.F Smith
- Dimensions: 21 x 29,7 cm (A4)
- A perfect gift that all cat lovers will love for sure
Henri Catisse - or Henri Matisse, as normal people call him - is one of the most important artists of Classical Modernism, along with Pablo Picatso (sorry). He is one of the pioneers and main representatives of Fauvism, which wanted to break away from Impressionism at the beginning of the 20th century. Bright colors and the representation of space were particularly important to Fauvism.
Henry Matisse was a great cat lover. This is proven by many photographies. However, cats rarely made it into his paintings. All the more beautiful that the British artist Niaski has reinterpreted Matisse's Cat with Red Fish!
This high-quality art print (A4) is signed by Niaski and printed with a white border on textured Accent Calisto paper by British brand G.F Smith. It is the perfect gift for cat lovers - you really can't go wrong here.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.