Handmade Cat Magnets, Various Designs
- Handmade magnets with different cat designs
- Bright and shiny print with a glossy surface
- Print of an original watercolor painting
- Diameter: 5.6 cm
- Plastic back to avoid scratches
- For your own fridge or the memo board at home
- Purrfect as a small gift "on top"
With this selection, it's hard to make a decision: The yin-yang cats for inner peace, the farm cat for country lovers, the flower-covered Bengal cat for decoration or would you prefer one of the black cats, which, contrary to popular belief, definitely do not bring misfortune? They all bring joy - either to you or to a cat-loving friend of yours.
The decorative and handmade cat magnets come from original watercolors. they are printed beautifully and the back is completely covered with plastic in order to avoid any scratches on the refrigerator, dishwasher or memo board. Depending on the screen setting, the colors may vary slightly.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2022 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, fixed with a black document clip
- Printed on high quality and very strong paper, so you can lean the pages against the wall for example
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and aging-resistant
- Format: A5 (14,8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel due to high volume
- Super practical: When the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat picture and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Still looking for a Christmas gift? Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing: The calendar does not just end up in the trash can later. The designs can simply be cut off and used as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard for even more joy.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations with scraped cardboard. This involves scratching away the top layer of a coated cardboard. She then scanned them in and reworked them on the computer.