- Artfully designed cat collar inspired by Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh
- Fitted with a safety breakaway clip in case your cat becomes stuck somewhere
- Unique and colorful. This will make your cat the fashion queen (or king) in the neighborhood.
- Includes gold enamel pendant: van Gogh as a cat (with his ear cut off).
- Fully adjustable, fits around any cat's neck
- Fits softly around the neck is yet sturdy
- Comes with a cat shaped backing card
Cats are not always the biggest fans of collars. These cat collars are soft and sturdy at the same time. They are also equipped with a safety breakaway clip that will break free if your cat gets stuck somewhere.
How to fit:
Allow space for two fingers between the collar and the neck. This will ensure a good and comfortable fit for your cat.
An original design by Niaski, inspired by Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890). Er gilt als einer der größten postimpressionistischen Maler und schuf in den letzten zehn Jahren seines Lebens über 2.000 Kunstwerke. Zu Lebzeiten war ihm allerdings kein Ruhm vergönnt.
The impoverished Vincent van Gogh wanted to fulfill a dream in Arles: a Studio of the South where artists would live and work together. But no one wanted to help him. Only Paul Gauguin agreed after long hesitation. Van Gogh's brother Theo paid Gauguin's travel expenses and a monthly allowance. Vincent felt deeply in Theo's debt. At the same time, he wanted to impress Gauguin. Therefore, in a short time, like a madman, he painted numerous pictures, including the famous sunflower paintings. Before Gauguin's arrival, van Gogh is said to have been very exhausted.
None of it helped: he and Gauguin had numerous conflicts - one of which ended with van Gogh losing an ear. Exactly how this happened has not been clarified with certainty to this day. This little anecdote shows very well the tragedy in van Gogh's life. Luck was never on his side, but he also stood in his own way.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.