Cat Collar "Vincat van Gogh"
- Artfully designed cat collar inspired by Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh
- Fitted with a safety breakaway clip in case your cat becomes stuck somewhere
- Unique and colorful. This will make your cat the fashion queen (or king) in the neighborhood.
- Includes gold enamel pendant: van Gogh as a cat (with his ear cut off).
- Fully adjustable, fits around any cat's neck
- Fits softly around the neck is yet sturdy
- Comes with a cat shaped backing card
Cats are not always the biggest fans of collars. These cat collars are soft and sturdy at the same time. They are also equipped with a safety breakaway clip that will break free if your cat gets stuck somewhere.
How to fit:
Allow space for two fingers between the collar and the neck. This will ensure a good and comfortable fit for your cat.
An original design by Niaski, inspired by Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890). Er gilt als einer der größten postimpressionistischen Maler und schuf in den letzten zehn Jahren seines Lebens über 2.000 Kunstwerke. Zu Lebzeiten war ihm allerdings kein Ruhm vergönnt.
The impoverished Vincent van Gogh wanted to fulfill a dream in Arles: a Studio of the South where artists would live and work together. But no one wanted to help him. Only Paul Gauguin agreed after long hesitation. Van Gogh's brother Theo paid Gauguin's travel expenses and a monthly allowance. Vincent felt deeply in Theo's debt. At the same time, he wanted to impress Gauguin. Therefore, in a short time, like a madman, he painted numerous pictures, including the famous sunflower paintings. Before Gauguin's arrival, van Gogh is said to have been very exhausted.
None of it helped: he and Gauguin had numerous conflicts - one of which ended with van Gogh losing an ear. Exactly how this happened has not been clarified with certainty to this day. This little anecdote shows very well the tragedy in van Gogh's life. Luck was never on his side, but he also stood in his own way.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Cake?!?! This cat will be the first coming with a fork.
- Cute cat card with bright colors and razor-sharp motifs
- Available only here!
- Every single greeting card is made by hand by us.
- Format: 14.5 x 10 cm (folded)
- Printed on light and thick 300gsm fine art paper
- Acid-free paper made from 100% cotton fibers
- Smooth and matte surface - easy to write on with a ballpoint pen or fountain pen
- Including a brown envelope
- Please choose whether you would like to order one or more individual cards, a set of 5 or 10.
- Save 10% with the set of 5 and 20% with the set of 10!
You don't want to give the birthday person another boring happy birthday card? Send your congratulations with this extraordinary funny greeting card - and invite yourself to coffee and cake at the same time!
This beautiful greeting card shines in rich colors and was printed on high-quality 300 g/m² fine art paper. The matte surface feels pleasantly velvety smooth. Every single greeting card is made by hand by us and can only be bought here from us.