- Artfully designed cat collar inspired by French painter and graphic artist Henri Matisse
- Fitted with a safety breakaway clip in case your cat becomes stuck somewhere
- Unique and colorful. This will make your cat the fashion queen (or king) in the neighborhood.
- Including enamel pendant with silver finish
- Fully adjustable, fits around any cat's neck
- Fits softly around the neck is yet sturdy
- Comes with a cat shaped backing card
Cats are not always the biggest fans of collars. These cat collars are soft and sturdy at the same time. They are also equipped with a safety breakaway clip that will break free if your cat gets stuck somewhere.
How to fit:
Allow space for two fingers between the collar and the neck. This will ensure a good and comfortable fit for your cat.
An original design by Niaski, inspired by Henri Matisse (1869-1975). Henri Matisse was a revolutionary and influential artist of the early 20th century, best known for the expressive colors and shapes of his Fauvist style.
Henri Catisse - or Henri Matisse, as normal people call him - ranks with Pablo Picatso (sorry) among the most important artists of the classical modern era. He is one of the pioneers and main representatives of Fauvism, which wanted to break away from Impressionism at the beginning of the 20th century. Bright colors and the representation of space were particularly important to Fauvism.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.