- Artfully designed cat collar inspired by American artist Jean-Michel Basquiat
- Fitted with a safety breakaway clip in case your cat becomes stuck somewhere
- Unique and colorful. This will make your cat the fashion queen (or king) in the neighborhood.
- Including enamel pendant with black and gold finish
- Fully adjustable, fits around any cat's neck
- Fits softly around the neck is yet sturdy
- Comes with a cat shaped backing card
Cats are not always the biggest fans of collars. These cat collars are soft and sturdy at the same time. They are also equipped with a safety breakaway clip that will break free if your cat gets stuck somewhere.
How to fit:
Allow space for two fingers between the collar and the neck. This will ensure a good and comfortable fit for your cat.
An original design by Niaski,
inspired by artist Jean-Michel Basquiat (1960-1988), considered one of the most influential artists of the 20th century, who became famous for his graffiti work in the 1980s. He was the first African-American artist to make his mark in an art world dominated by white people, and yet he is little known outside the art world. Perhaps in part because he died far too young. Niaski's "Basqui(c)at" is a tribute to him.
The Baquicat's facial expression is not only modeled in his style, it takes on wonderful new meanings in new contexts. Our personal interpretation: it reflects how your cat thinks you look after he throws your vase off the table – a little crazy, a little happy, a little unsure of how you would react, but also quite proud. What do you see in this expression?
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.