- Artfully designed cat collar inspired by American pop art artist Andy Warhol
- Fitted with a safety breakaway clip in case your cat becomes stuck somewhere
- Unique and colorful. This will make your cat the fashion queen (or king) in the neighborhood.
- Including enamel pendant
- Fully adjustable, fits around any cat's neck
- Fits softly around the neck is yet sturdy
- Comes with a cat shaped backing card
Cats are not always the biggest fans of collars. These cat collars are soft and sturdy at the same time. They are also equipped with a safety breakaway clip that will break free if your cat gets stuck somewhere.
How to fit:
Allow space for two fingers between the collar and the neck. This will ensure a good and comfortable fit for your cat.
An original design by Niaski, inspired by Andy Warhol (1928-1987), an American artist, director and producer who played a leading role in the visual art movement known as pop art. Characteristic of the creative period in the early 1960s is the use of widespread motifs familiar to every American (mostly from commercial advertising and press photos), from which he had silkscreens made and then repeated serially.
Among other works, his Campbell's Soup Cans (32 paintings of Campbell's soup cans of different flavors on canvas), with which he held his first exhibition in 1962, are world famous. True to his motto, Thirty Are Better Than One, the original matters less than quantitative duplication. Niaski unceremoniously reinterpreted the tomato soup can as kitty food.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.