Jute Bag "Travel Cats", Tote Bag Made of 100% Organic Cotton
- Natural colored 100% organic cotton jute bag (38 cm x 42 cm).
- Tested for harmful substances and certified according to German OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Strap length: 32 cm
- Robust print
- Handmade and durable
- Faithful companion - especially on your journeys
- Environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bags
Since Corona, we think we've all felt that way: Somehow we're sitting on packed suitcases all the time and wish to go out into the wide world. Or at least further than the next supermarket. These two kitties agree. Whether traveling or buying groceries - this cat bag accompanies you everywhere.
Fortunately, plastic bags are a thing of the past. The future belongs to the tote bags! If you'd like to look fancy with a very special jute bag or whether you're simply looking for a faithful companion for shopping and trips, this handmade and durable bag is just right. The long and sturdy handles make the bag easy and comfortable to carry. BeutelEule has designed it with a lot of love!
The jute bag is certified after the German OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and tested for harmful substances. It consists of ecological and sustainable material. The OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is an independent testing and certification system for textile raw, intermediate and end products at all processing stages.
Width: 38 cm
Height: 42 cm
Handle length: 32 cm
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2024 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, secured with a black document clip
- Printed on high-quality and very strong paper
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and age-resistant
- Format: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel thanks to a high volume
- Particularly handy: Once the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat motif and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing is that the calendar doesn't just end up in the bin later. The motifs can simply be cut off and become even more fun as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations using scrapboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of coated cardboard. She then scanned them and edited them on the computer.