Jute Bag "Kafka" with a Cat, Tote Bag Made of 100% Organic Cotton
- Naturally colored jute bag made of 100% organic cotton (38 cm x 42 cm)
- Tested for harmful substances and certified according to the German OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Handle length: 32 cm
- Robust print
- Style: kafkaesk
- Handmade and durable
- Faithful and special everyday companion
Oh, said the mouse, the world is getting narrower every day. At first it was so wide that I was afraid, I kept walking and was happy that I finally saw walls to the right and left in the distance, but these long walls come together so quickly that I'm already in the last room, and there in the corner is the trap that I'm running into. – You just have to change the direction of travel, said the cat, and ate it.
~ Kleine Fabel (Parable by Franz Kafka from 1920)
The cat, your friend and helper. A real Kafkaesque situation and quite cynical, but at least mice no longer have to be afraid of some contemporary house cats today. They only hit it once and then get frightened.
The German artist BeutelEule translates Franz Kafkas Kleine Fabel and his special narrative wonderfully into a picture. This jute bag is fully made of organic cotton. If you want to attract attention with a very special jute bag or if you are simply looking for a loyal companion for shopping and excursions, this handmade and very durable tote bag is made for you. The German artist BeutelEule designed it with lots of love!
The jute bag is certified after the German OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and tested for harmful substances. It consists of ecological and sustainable material. The OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is an independent testing and certification system for textile raw, intermediate and end products at all processing stages.
Width: 38 cm
Height: 42 cm
Handle length: 32 cm
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.