Did Someone Say Pie? Greeting Card (German)
- Cake?!?! This cat will be the first coming with a fork.
- Cute cat card with bright colors and razor-sharp motifs
- Available only here!
- Every single greeting card is made by hand by us.
- Format: 14.5 x 10 cm (folded)
- Printed on light and thick 300gsm fine art paper
- Acid-free paper made from 100% cotton fibers
- Smooth and matte surface - easy to write on with a ballpoint pen or fountain pen
- Including a brown envelope
- Please choose whether you would like to order one or more individual cards, a set of 5 or 10.
- Save 10% with the set of 5 and 20% with the set of 10!
You don't want to give the birthday person another boring happy birthday card? Send your congratulations with this extraordinary funny greeting card - and invite yourself to coffee and cake at the same time!
This beautiful greeting card shines in rich colors and was printed on high-quality 300 g/m² fine art paper. The matte surface feels pleasantly velvety smooth. Every single greeting card is made by hand by us and can only be bought here from us.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2024 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, secured with a black document clip
- Printed on high-quality and very strong paper
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and age-resistant
- Format: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel thanks to a high volume
- Particularly handy: Once the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat motif and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing is that the calendar doesn't just end up in the bin later. The motifs can simply be cut off and become even more fun as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations using scrapboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of coated cardboard. She then scanned them and edited them on the computer.