Giclee Art Print "The Cat's Dresser", Signed
- High quality giclee print of a watercolor illustration
- Made with special pigment inks for the finest quality and brilliant colors
- Looks like freshly painted.
- Format: 14 x 14 cm
- 350g Hahnemühle watercolor paper (Museum Etching)
- Signed and dated by the artist
Your fluffball has disappeared without a trace? Take a look in the drawers.
With this fine art print you get cat art par excellence. The Hahnemühle Museum Etching Fine Art Paper, which is very popular in the art scene, is specially made for art prints and that you can see. The colors appear in breathtaking intensity, giving the impression that you are holding the freshly painted original in your hand.
This authentic impression is also due to the special giclée process. Tiny, fine and light-fast ink drops are sprayed onto the paper.
For cat lovers this sweet cat print definitely belongs on every living room wall. The artist Kieferngrün has personally signed and dated each art print.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.