Giclee Art Print "Cat Friendly Plants", Signed
- High quality giclee print of a watercolor illustration
- Made with special pigment inks for the finest quality and brilliant colors
- Looks like freshly painted.
- Format: 14 x 14 cm
- 350g Hahnemühle watercolor paper (Museum Etching)
- Signed and dated by the artist
Have you come home and your innocent kitty has tackled your potted plant? Sometimes one just has to make a little space to get really cozy. Just like the cute kitties in this great art print. And don't worry, of course, all plants are non-toxic to cats!
- Hang Out Fern Cat
- Hapy Calathea Cat
- Curious Banana Cat
- Playing Kentia Palm Cat
- Shy Pilea Cat
- Sleeping Ctenanthe Cat
With this fine art print you get cat art par excellence. The Hahnemühle Museum Etching Fine Art Paper, which is very popular in the art scene, is specially made for art prints and that you can see. The colors appear in breathtaking intensity, giving the impression that you are holding the freshly painted original in your hand.
This authentic impression is also due to the special giclée process. Tiny, fine and light-fast ink drops are sprayed onto the paper.
For cat lovers this sweet cat print definitely belongs on every living room wall. The artist Kieferngrün has personally signed and dated each art print.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2022 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, fixed with a black document clip
- Printed on high quality and very strong paper, so you can lean the pages against the wall for example
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and aging-resistant
- Format: A5 (14,8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel due to high volume
- Super practical: When the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat picture and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Still looking for a Christmas gift? Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing: The calendar does not just end up in the trash can later. The designs can simply be cut off and used as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard for even more joy.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations with scraped cardboard. This involves scratching away the top layer of a coated cardboard. She then scanned them in and reworked them on the computer.