Enamel Pin "Devil Cat"
- Devilishly good cat pin made of gold hard enamel
- Color: black red
- Import from the USA
- Made in the USA
- Size: approx. 2.5 cm
- Double closure
- Stylish accessory for shirt, coat, bag, ...
- For all cat lovers who already know that they are going to hell
🔥 Does your outfit need a touch of devil magic? We have the perfect pin for you! "Devil Cat" turns the fun and playfulness of a cat dressed as a devil and riding a trident into a tiny accessory that will instantly make everyone smile. Whether you are a real cat lover or a devil worshiper - this pin will delight you. She rides boldly on her trident as if conquering the infernal seas. This pin will not only enhance your outfits but also spark conversations!
Whether with a shirt, coat or backpack - the hard enamel pin by the US artist Danielle V Designs is a stylish addition and that purrfect gift for cat lovers .
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2024 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, secured with a black document clip
- Printed on high-quality and very strong paper
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and age-resistant
- Format: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel thanks to a high volume
- Particularly handy: Once the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat motif and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing is that the calendar doesn't just end up in the bin later. The motifs can simply be cut off and become even more fun as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations using scrapboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of coated cardboard. She then scanned them and edited them on the computer.