Book "Wie der Kater und die Maus trotzdem Freunde wurden" (German)
- "Like cat and mouse? A mouse remains a mouse, even if you can't see it. The old, blind tomcat knows this very well and holds it tightly with his paw. 'I'm not a mouse!' she boldly claims. But Only the truth can soften the cat's heart. Best-selling author Luis Sepúlveda has written a captivating hymn to friendship and life - and an impressive plea for respect and tolerance. The beautiful colored images by Sabine Wilharm transform the book into a feast for the eyes for young and old. "
- Language: German
- Publisher: Fischer KJB, Frankfurt am Main, 2014
- Author: Luis Sepulveda
- 93 pages
- Condition: used, but without defects
This article is one of our UniCats which we have in stock only once. In this special category, you can discover used and unique finds that we've spotted at flea markets and marketplaces.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2024 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, secured with a black document clip
- Printed on high-quality and very strong paper
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and age-resistant
- Format: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel thanks to a high volume
- Particularly handy: Once the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat motif and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing is that the calendar doesn't just end up in the bin later. The motifs can simply be cut off and become even more fun as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations using scrapboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of coated cardboard. She then scanned them and edited them on the computer.