Vintage Cloisonné Cat Figurines
- Four beautiful cloisonné cat figurines in different sizes and colors with typical gold ornamentation
- Material: enamel, brass and copper wire
- Condition of all figurines: very good
- Classy cat decoration for any interior style
- Cloisonné is an skillful technique for enamel work. Thin wires or metal strips are soldered onto a carrier plate, usually made of copper, and different colored glass fluxes are inserted between them.
- A: 8 cm high, 3 cm wide
- B: 5 cm high, 5 cm long
- C: 5 cm high, 2.5 cm wide
- D: 3 cm high, 4 cm long
This article is one of our UniCats which we have in stock just once. In this special category, you can discover used and unique finds that we spotted at flea markets and marketplaces with detective eagle eyes.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2022 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, fixed with a black document clip
- Printed on high quality and very strong paper, so you can lean the pages against the wall for example
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and aging-resistant
- Format: A5 (14,8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel due to high volume
- Super practical: When the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat picture and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Still looking for a Christmas gift? Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing: The calendar does not just end up in the trash can later. The designs can simply be cut off and used as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard for even more joy.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations with scraped cardboard. This involves scratching away the top layer of a coated cardboard. She then scanned them in and reworked them on the computer.