Old cat and mouse game, Schmidt, 1970s
- Entertaining cat and mouse game from Spiele Schmidt
- Probably from the 1970s
- Contents: 16 mice and playing field, without dice
- Condition: heavily used but playable; some mice are missing the attachable tail
Rules of the Game
The player who rolls the highest number begins. The player who rolls a 6 must place a mouse on the black starting square and roll the dice again and move. The player then moves the height of the number of dice rolled in the direction indicated by the mice. If a mouse lands on a depression at the end of the turn, it falls into it and is eaten by the cat. The player who is the last to have mice left is the winner.
This item is one of our UniCats which we have in stock only once. In this special category, you can discover used and unique finds that we've spotted at flea markets and marketplaces with detective eyes.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.