Small Cat Figurines (Spruce Wood), Original German Ring-Turned Animals (Erzgebirge)
- Hand-painted group of cats made of spruce wood: one big cat and three kittens.
- Wooden figurines to decorate, give away or as a good luck charm
- Finest detail work (with very small knives and brushes)
- Original German folk art from the small Eastern German town Seiffen (Erzgebirge)
- Ring-turned by hand, carved and painted
- 100% traditional handmade from the Saxon ring-turning manufactory Werner
- Large cat is 3 cm high and from nose to tail tip about 4 cm long
- Size of the kitten: about 2 x 2 cm
This family of cats belongs to the so-called ring-turned animaly. They are original Erzgebirge folk art as known from the world-famous Striezelmarkt in Dresden. The figurines are manufactured in one of the most demanding and fascinating processing techniques of wood art. A fresh piece of spruce wood is set in rotation and processed by hand with various turning tools. Then small slices are cut off - the small animal figures come out. In the end, they will be reworked with a carving knife and painted. So every animal is one One of a kind!
Do you know a cat-crazy person who would love our store? Then let him choose and make him happy with a voucher – for a birthday, Christmas or just as a little surprise. You can't do anything wrong with it!
We will send your voucher within 24 hours to the e-mail address you provided.
Little tip: Order a postcard add the voucher code under your concatulations!