Money box "Siamese Cat Lady" made of porcelain
- Rare porcelain money box in the shape of a fine purple-dressed Siamese cat lady with chain and fan
- Lid on the underside is glued.
- hand painted
- A real eye-catcher
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 10 x 21 x 10 cm
- Condition: good - a small chip at the front of the fan, at the back of the dress (below) and at the top of the hood
- For all cat lovers who want to save up for something nice!
This item is one of our UniCats which we have in stock only once. In this special category, you can discover used and unique finds that we've spotted at flea markets and marketplaces with detective eyes.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany from 30 EUR!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
* In rare cases, the delivery for shipments to the EU can take up to four weeks.
- Lovingly designed calendar 2024 with various cat illustrations
- 13 sheets, secured with a black document clip
- Printed on high-quality and very strong paper
- Paper quality: 300g/m², cream-colored, FSC-certified, wood-free, acid-free and age-resistant
- Format: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pleasant feel thanks to a high volume
- Particularly handy: Once the month is over, you can simply cut off the cat motif and send it as a postcard or frame it.
Surprise your cat-crazy friends with a special handmade cat calendar! The great thing is that the calendar doesn't just end up in the bin later. The motifs can simply be cut off and become even more fun as a beautiful wall decoration or as a postcard.
Katja Rub created the original illustrations using scrapboard. This involves scraping away the top layer of coated cardboard. She then scanned them and edited them on the computer.