Jewelery box by Emma Bridgewater, England, rarity
- Rare jewelry box with a playing cat and balls of yarn
- Back: Designed by Pat Albeck for Matthew Rice / Made in England
- Pat Albeck is a British designer best known for her tea towels for the National Trust, but also for her collaboration with Emma Bridgewater.
- Matthew Rice is her son, also a well-known designer and the husband of Emma Bridgewater.
- The jewelry box is from a discontinued Emma Bridgewater collection. The small boxes are very rare on the market and popular with collectors.
- Brass hinge joint
- Materials: paper mache
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9 x 3.5 x 5 cm
- Condition: very good (only written on the inside with a pencil)
- Ideal as a collection box for jewelry or other accessories
This item is one of our UniCats which we have in stock only once. In this special category, you can discover used and unique finds that we've spotted at flea markets and marketplaces with detective eyes.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.