Art Print "The Virgin with Five Cats" (after Gustav Klimt), A4
- High quality art print, inspired by Gustav Klimts The Virgin, 1913.
- Printed on Accent Calisto textured paper from the UK brand G.F Smith
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Dimensions: 21 x 29.7 cm (A4)
- The purrfect gift for everyone who is just as big a cat lover as Gustav Klimt was
Fun fact: Gustav Klimt was not only the best-known representative of Viennese Art Nouveau, he was also a huge cat lover and lived together with eight cats! In one of his rare photos he is holding a cat in his arms.
Consequently, in Niaski's interpretation of the eponymous Virgin (1913), there are not six other women as in the original, but five cats. Gustav Klimt would have liked that.
The high-quality art print (A4) is signed by Niaski and printed with a white border on textured Accent Calisto paper from the British brand G.F Smith. It is the purrfect gift for anyone who is at least as big a cat lover as Gustav Klimt was.
The picture frame is for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Our sustainability concept:
- With every order, you plant 1% of a tree and you support small-scale farmers.
- Our website is climate neutral.
- We ship with sustainable materials.
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.