Cat corkscrew by Walter Bosse, brass
- Original Walter Bosse solid brass corkscrew
- Origin: Austria
- From the 50s
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9 x 15 x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 378 grams
- Eyes are made of two Swarovski crystals and are not original.
- One pair of replacement eyes (Swarovski) included
- Condition: very good
- Popular collectible
Walter Bosse (1904 - 1979) was an artist and designer from Vienna. He was already internationally successful with his ceramic figurines in 1925, but later found his artistic fulfillment in brass. Using models from zoological gardens, he created a series of miniature animal figures from the "black and gold" line.
This item is one of our UniCats which we have in stock only once. In this special category, you can discover used and unique finds that we've spotted at flea markets and marketplaces with detective eyes.
Good to Know
- Free shipping within Germany!
- We dispatch our orders within 1-2 working days. Delivery within the EU usually takes 5-8 working days.*
- Do you have any questions? Click here for the FAQ or go to shipping conditions.
Do you know a cat-crazy person who would love our store? Then let him choose and make him happy with a voucher – for a birthday, Christmas or just as a little surprise. You can't do anything wrong with it!
We will send your voucher within 24 hours to the e-mail address you provided.
Little tip: Order a postcard add the voucher code under your concatulations!